Happy New Year everyone! It’s 2013. How are you feeling about that? With every new beginning I always get this urge to create lists, set goals, reorganise things – do things better this time. For my Weekly Wishlist I curated a few pretty items that would make me feel prepared.
1. First on my list is a wool felt iPhone sleeve with a leather wrist band, so that my phone may always be safe and warm and accessible when I need it.
2. Next are the Herman Miller wooden tops, simply because they are pretty and iconic. Nothing to do with preparedness.
3. The “shit i’ve go to get done” moleskin cahier is also pretty and probably the thing I wish for most on this list. It’s funny, bold and oh so true. I’ve got lots to do this year and it would be a pleasure to stay on top of those things with this chucklesome little notebook.
4. I think I need the Nars body glow lotion to get me through the rest of this season. I don’t like fake tanning (lotions or beds), but I’m so pale you wouldn’t believe it. It’s not porcelain skin anymore, it’s bordering on sickly. This lotion would be just the right thing for a sun kissed sheen. I’ve used it before and really liked its subtle effect. Plus it feels and smells really nice.
5. I wear a scarf almost everyday. I have tons of them in lots of different colours, but not one in grey. My collection needs one.
6. One of my resolutions for this year is to be better prepared when it comes to lunch time. I don’t want to spend extra money anymore, eating crappy food, just because I’m too lazy to pack a lunch to bring to work with me. But it’s hard. I am incredibly lazy sometimes. Maybe this pretty leather bag made to look like a paper bag would entice me to get on that.
What’s on your wish list as we begin the new year?